• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

James Damiano vs Bob Dylan infringement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

Carr

Bob Dylan's surreptitious solicitation of James Damiano's songs warrants a mandate for justice to be corrected."

Library of Congress registration number TXU 547-786

A paramount signature
of what has become of the United States
Judicial System

A true violation of American Civil Rights.

After four years and five months, fifty hours of depositions, and after three million dollars have been spent on this litigation there has not been a counter-suit filed by Bob Dylan and or Sony Music Entertainment

This website declaration was posted on the world wide internet for two years and two months and defendants still to this date, November 8, 1999 have not contested the issues of facts or the issues of solicitation by defendants of plaintiffs songs cited in this wbsite declarartion

Law suit dismissed without prejudice Plaintiff is seeking retired attorney to refile lawsuit
It is unconstitutional for this court to accept as truth the biased contention of Bob Dylan's attorney, Orin Snyder, when no unbiased facts exist to support Mr. Snyders allegation that James Damiano attempted to commercially exploit his claims against Mr. Dylan, in which defendants utilized to obtain a confidentiality order in this law suit designating all discovery materials as confidential and which Judge Simandle cited as the primary basis for the dismissal of this law suit.
See link below

http://_dylan_.homestead.com/

[This message has been edited by Carr (edited April 22, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Carr (edited April 22, 2000).]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lg2:
ok, I'll give in and ask

Why is this here?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good question. I was hoping that Lawrat might take a stab at it.

IAAL

------------------
By reading the “Response” to your question or comment, you agree that: The opinions expressed herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE" are designed to provide educational information only and are not intended to, nor do they, offer legal advice. Opinions expressed to you in this site are not intended to, nor does it, create an attorney-client relationship, nor does it constitute legal advice to any person reviewing such information. No electronic communication with "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE," on its own, will generate an attorney-client relationship, nor will it be considered an attorney-client privileged communication. You further agree that you will obtain your own attorney's advice and counsel for your questions responded to herein by "I AM ALWAYS LIABLE."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">