• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

job injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

CLYDE54

What is the name of your state? N. C. I Was informed to keep it short, I did ,Beth35 I've been to a Neurological M.D., I was informed I did have perminate damage and That I would have to have surgery later on but (he) mentioned something to the fact It shoulden't be done because of the risk involved.I'll probaly have to retrain for a different job,and of course the company will pick something for me to do that is well beyond satisfactory, if you know what I mean. Thank you for the respond. Clyde 54

Beth3

The neurologist said you were going to HAVE to have surgery and then told you it shouldn't be done? I hope that makes sense to you 'cause it sure doesn't to me.

Clyde, do you have a question?

C

CLYDE54

Beth3 said:
The neurologist said you were going to HAVE to have surgery and then told you it shouldn't be done? I hope that makes sense to you 'cause it sure doesn't to me.

C lyde, do you have a question?
As you can tell i'm new at this , yes what are my option's

C

CLYDE54

Beth 3 as you can tell I'm new at this as I don't have computer knowledge.but I'm giving it my all. My question is what are my legal op's if any, like I said I'am up agenist a wall and don't know what to do.

C

CLYDE54

Beth 3, the Dr. stated the surgery would be risky and I could become parlized if I was to get an op. I was inquiring about my leagle optoin's if any I don't want to sign my life away if you know what I mean.let's talk my help mate is here and I can be told how to get this thing going ok?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">