• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

JThomas's last response was about double standards?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Shay-Pari'e

What is the name of your state?

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=325459

What the heck? Double standard for what?Girl, you are a real looser in life, and obviously in the little *Bratty* mode to have made that response and then lock the thread.

If you love your child, (And I do not think you do, I think you love your uneducated little idiot self more),**************...Give this child to their father. He want's his child, and you just want to lay with whatever guy will find you food. (You couldn't actually know how to find food yourself).

AHA

Once she tries for the cs again, it will open up for daddy to come rescue his child. "Loser mom" better hurry up and enjoy being a mommy now, because she won't be one in the future.

tigger22472

AHA said:
Once she tries for the cs again, it will open up for daddy to come rescue his child. "Loser mom" better hurry up and enjoy being a mommy now, because she won't be one in the future.
Which was my point in saying let's all tell her how to go about getting TANF. If Dad is looking for her and she's taken off and he's filed anything through court, her filing for this or attempting to push for the CS will put up red flags, opening the door for her to be served as well as openly shown to be in contempt.

i thought ALL cs/cc orders

had rules about moving? so which means if shes left, and she said more than once, then not only is she in contempt, couldnt the "kidnapping" red flag pop up? i assume she didnt notify the courts, as they would have notified daddy for her, and he'd have to agree(in some states and cases, not all)....so if the order said he had to be notified, i'd assume thats kidnapping...or am i wrong(i know i'm not totally right:rolleyes: ), but i mean to some extent...

oooo-i just read her last post(i think) under fathers visitation..."he can hire another lawyer to find me/us, whichever...
you dumb hooker, if he could afford an atty to hunt you down, you'd think he could pay his cs...o wait maybe, he can't afford it...i dont think theres anything wrong with being unable to afford support, even if its ordered, but hey hooker get this crap...if he was to have his apply to have his cs lowered, you'd have to appear in court, and here the court is trying to notify you, and YOU'RE NOWHERE to be found...htf do you know wether hes willing to pay? and also, for all you know he could be sending checks to addresses you dont live at anymore....and for such a good mommie, you've got 1 HELL of a track record for pulling new daddies into his life, huh???!!!(ok i stretched on the sending checks thing, but hey theres a chance HE IS paying, and she's not getting the money cos shes not there!)

"i found someone else" oh no lets not let your child get to know ur new "man" lets just get hitched, divorce, then get a boyfriend then breakup and move home w/ her mommie and daddy...girl you are diong your BEST to make sure EVERYONE BUT YOU supports this chlid EXCEPT YOU!!! and dont tell her how to get tanf or anything....do WE really want to support children we dont have ourselves??? especially ones who have h**kers as moms??? hey i called it, thats what she does, most women sleep with men for money, she does it to learn a new trade...now she can find food, lets hope she finds one who makes her @$$ get a job(unless thats why she lost the bf)

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">