• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

judgement against my minor son

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I live in MA, ex lives in CA currently. When ex lived in WA, he used my minor son's Soc. Sec. # and name as an AKA, which resulted in 2 civil judgements with my son's name on them! My son is now 14, was 7 at the time, and never lived with the ex; I have always had custody. I found thru credit check, talked to the collection agency that verified my son's name & Soc. When I told them he's a minor and never lived there, and that I wanted a copy of the application with my son's name and Soc., all of a sudden, the file was "sealed" and they wouldn't talk to me anymore. I want my son protected, and I want the ex punished. What do I do? How do I do it? Also, on my most recent child support paystub from his new company (thru wage assignment) someone else's Soc. Sec. # showed up instead of the dear ex's. Any ideas???
been divorced from this guy for over 10 years, and this stuff keeps happening.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential