• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Judgement/Frozen Checking account

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? iowa an old utility bill was turned over for collection the company received a judgement and froze my checking account. my pay is direct deposited so I lost my whole pay check. by the time it was done between overdraft charges the sent out a check for 127.00 I owe 1200. I called the co and asked if I could voluntarily get my paycheck garnished and release my checking account. he said he would have to wait and see if the bank sent hime anything? can i do anything to get this done myself or do i have to wait on hime

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential