• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Judgement Help Needed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Hello. I filed a small claims court case in Ohio against someone in California. I won. I know I will probably never receive a penny of what this person owes me, but I was told I could post this judgement on their credit report. Is this true? If so, how do I go about doing that. Are there other things I can do? Thank you for your advice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential