• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Jury Trial for Abuse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

starpatch04

My Ex hit me and I went and filed a report and he pleaded not guilty in court so there may be a jury trial, he is telling people that he is going to write my parents a letter telling them what a terrible person I am. He said he will tell people he will prove I abused him before. I am 5'4 and he is 6'6 there is no way I could have hurt him in anyway. We have fought before cause he always was verbally abusive but he never went to file any complaint against me. I have an order of protection against him, so I think he wants to make my life hell, but he has a record so him pleading not guilty will only make it worse for him. He says he will bring up my past. Is that worth anything considering all I did was file a report that he hit me and I have pictures the police took to prove that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">