• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Just Curious (dealing with employer)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Just Blue

Learning how to work well with others is little more than a continuation of the lessons (hopefully) learned in childhood on playing well with others.

Some are easier to play with than others. :)
In my 40 years of employment the only problem I had with co-workers was when I was temping at General Electric. I was about 19 and apparently several of the geezers in management thought I should "play well" with them. Gross. I had a great boss and he had a talking to with those pigs.

quincy

I have never had a bad employer and I have, for the most part, liked all of my coworkers.

I guess I have been remarkably lucky.

Just Blue

I have never had a bad employer and I have, for the most part, liked all of my coworkers.

I guess I have been remarkably lucky.
Did you ever work at GE? :p
For the most part I got along with my coworkers and bosses. My mantra is : Do NOT partake in the office drama. :)

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I've had a couple of bad employers; I had one good employer that had a bad manager

But I LOVE my current employer and I have the best team I could imagine. I couldn't imagine a better place to work - I just wish my commute wasn't so long.

Just Blue

I've had a couple of bad employers; I had one good employer that had a bad manager

But I LOVE my current employer and I have the best team I could imagine. I couldn't imagine a better place to work - I just wish my commute wasn't so long.
You don' pahk in the yahd? :p

quincy

I haven't met anyone yet who has not liked working for a university. Or anyone who hasn't complained about long commutes. :)

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
No, Blue, I don't; it's too hahd to find an empty pahking space that doesn't cost an ahm and a leg. Public transit is much easier.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
So does the independent place where I get my coffee every morning. They're across the street from Mickey D's and down the street from DD's and for a while they had a sign out, "We have better coffee and bigger donuts!" They do, too.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">