• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Just something Ive noticed.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LdiJ

I should probably add to my post that, in 2008, the preview post feature did not delete content and posters did not access this site with cell phones. :)
I agree about the cell phones, but I think that the preview post feature was eating posts even back that far.

justalayman

The op (in the linked thread) admitted to seeing the prompt and deleting the prompt so whether the preview function ate things or cell phone users weren’t given the prompt is irrelevent.

I did respond overly harsh. Maybe I was having a bad day. Maybe I was more of an ass back then. It doesn’t really matter. I agree with Quincy that posters should not be excoriated for such actions. Lightly chastised? Maybe. Beaten with a cat of nine tails? Not deserved.

quincy

It seems to only do it when you use a cell phone.
Right. FreeAdvice fixed the preview-post glitch on this site quite awhile ago but it still is a problem when previewing and posting from some (not all) cell phones.

I hadn't read the thread that spawned this 2008 thread until now.

justalayman's comments (and Washington's hugging law) are funny. :)

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
I should probably add to my earlier post that, in 2008, the preview post feature did not delete the state name question and posters did not access this site with cell phones. :)
Nah... Luckiecatt needs to grow thicker skin. Let's go with that. She wants to criticize me? Let her come for me because I have no issue putting her back and decapitating her arguments. I am blunt, direct and too the point. I don't pussyfoot and I don't spare feelings. I am honest. I state the law and how it applies. I don't have time to be sugary sweet.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
The op (in the linked thread) admitted to seeing the prompt and deleting the prompt so whether the preview function ate things or cell phone users weren’t given the prompt is irrelevent.

I did respond overly harsh. Maybe I was having a bad day. Maybe I was more of an ass back then. It doesn’t really matter. I agree with Quincy that posters should not be excoriated for such actions. Lightly chastised? Maybe. Beaten with a cat of nine tails? Not deserved.
What if they like a cat of nine? I own one... It could be fun :)

Shadowbunny

Queen of the Not-Rights

I found your response to be a bit snarky, but not as harsh as this OP apparently thinks you were. But I gotta tell you -- the bonus answer about the HWD (hugging while driving) made me snort.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">