• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Justice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Destiny65

New York
Where is the relief for the American Family? We have 5 children. David supports one that does not live with us. He has worked steady for all his life. He pays $203.64 in support a week. With all his physical ailments he has to work over 40 hours a week just to make ends meet. Caroline is to receive child support from Ralph Carelli III. Caroline has been to court several times and still Ralph walks free without paying a cent, driving and working agreeing to pay just $75 a week and never does. Owes $5000.00 in arrears and still Judge Hanuszczak did nothing, "Ralph we can't be having this anymore." There is no weekends in jail or an arrest. I felt like I was the criminal for standing up for my own children's rights. Why is there no arrest? Is there favoritism somewhere along the line? I would like to know where the justice is in all this. We are being evicted out of our Glenview Townhouse in Liverpool, NY. Where is the relief for the hardworking American Family?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">