• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

juvenile probation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



What is the name of your state? texas
i have legal custody of my daughter. last september, at 15 years old, she decided that she wanted to live with her father. i agreed that she could stay there until the end of the school year. It is july, she is 16, and still does not want to come back home with me. since she has been with her father, she has tried to commit suicide 2 times, been busted for drugs-found in her bedroom at her father's house, gone to court, been placed on probation, and failed all her drug tests. her father is very permissive and gives in to all her pleas. he does not have her follow the rules of her probation. he enables her to break her probation by taking her to places she should not be, letting her stay out all night, allowing her to drink, etc. etc. he lies to her probation officer and says she is doing fine. he took her to a psychiatrist who said she need to be in rehab, he said she didn't need it, so he found a psychiatrist who writes her prescriptions for drugs like they are candy. now she's hooked on several drugs. how do I get my daughter back? can her probation and community service be moved to the county where I live? will I have to go to court and prove that her father is helping her break her probation? what happens if she says she does not want to live with me?--and she will say this, because i expect her to follow the rules. just what are my legal rights in helping my daughter???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential