• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Juvenile sex offenders

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



this in reference to my topic posted nov. 24.
My lawyers said that if the judge didn't lessen the charge to assult instead the sex charge that we should appeal.Can the judge change the charge after he has found him guilty????And when should we file an appeal.Before or after the sentencing?


Ex HR Guy

Ask your lawyers! Usually appeals are filed after sentencing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential