• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Juvenile Soliciting a Prostitute

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CdwJava

He could be charged with solicitation of a prostitute - a misdemeanor.

A violation of PC 647(b).

edwind5656

CdwJava

I am referencing paragraph 4, where it says another act must be committed outside of the manifestation of the offer, does this mean that if my friend discussed an offer, but never met the other individual in person or agreed to meet, would this violate the subdivision?
Maybe.

Facts matter, and we don't have any. WHAT was said or done, matters. If he tried to solicit a phony prostitute as part of a sting, you can bet they have the exchange recorded.

quincy

I am referencing paragraph 4, where it says another act must be committed outside of the manifestation of the offer, does this mean that if my friend discussed an offer, but never met the other individual in person or agreed to meet, would this violate the subdivision?
I agree with CdwJava. All facts matter.

If/when your friend is charged, he can discuss the possible consequences with his attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">