• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

kaiser permanente arbitration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

clean1

California. I am in the middle of an arbitration with Kaiser Permanente. I believe I was discriminated against due to age and sex. I also believe the lack of adequate treatment caused additional unecessary pain and suffering. Injured on September 12, 2000. Torn ACL, MCL, and medial miniscus. Needed full reconstuction. Was told I would be put on a year waiting list. after demanding, surgery was scheduled on January 4, 2001. I did not even receive an MRI until November. Do I need an attorney to arbitrate? I have been doing the legwork myself. What kind of medical experts will I need. I originally was asking for 65,000., which I beleived was reasonable. Can I raise the amount due to the prolonged amount of time this is taking? Can I pay myself for representing myself? Melanie Barbeau

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">