• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Kansas DUI

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

andy07

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Kansas

I got a DUI on Saturday. On the citation there is all the standard information but some of it is not right. For Example if the persons name was Tom Anthony La-Grange and on the ticket it is listed as

Last Name: La
First Name: Grange
Middle Name: Tom Anthony

Would this warrent the charge being thrown out or is it just a minor paperwork error that has no bearing on anything?

Thank You for the help

cyjeff

You can always try.

Unless you have pictures of the judge schtuping a goat, I wouldn't plan on it working.

andy07

Once again thank you for the reply's. I believe there is a deprivation period that must be observed between the time I was taken in to "blow" and when I actually do the test. It states that at the top of the sheet the initial time as :47 and that my deprivation period began at :29. Would this have any impact?

seniorjudge

Once again thank you for the reply's. I believe there is a deprivation period that must be observed between the time I was taken in to "blow" and when I actually do the test. It states that at the top of the sheet the initial time as :47 and that my deprivation period began at :29. Would this have any impact?
What led you to believe this?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
You may wish to find a lawyer who can guide you towards some REAL possible defenses. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

andy07

Alright, sorry not much of a legal guy just looking over the paper work and attempting to find things that might be a issue. Going to meet with a lawyer on Thursday, thank you for the help

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">