• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Keeping MIC off record

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state? North Dakota

I recently was cited for minor in consumption (I am 18). I have no other alcohol violations, and a clean record. Are there any ways to keep the conviction off my record, such as a deferred prosection or sentencing? I am thinking of getting an attorney and asking the judge for leniency.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential