• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

kidnapping of child, cps lied and changed reports, judge gave child to convic rapist

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jackiea1962

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? washington state, clark county.
Is there any pro bono attorneys or paid when i get paid attorneys around. clearly looking into my files you can and will see a continuance of violations against cps and courts. my rights was violated and my so called attorney wouldnt even file the motions i requested and said nothing in court on my behalf. i wasnt notified of placement hearing until over, they did no assessment. they held child w/o detainer behind locked door and would not release her to me after holds were lifted. Judge wouldnt hear me in my case and they gave child to father who is a convicted rapist/ sodomy, locked up in prison for past 15 years minus 3 months here and there, and only appeared by phone who knows who was on other end of phoneline. got custody judgment by default because he didnt serve me with notice of appearance and originally answered petition and filed a notice of appearance. i am disabled due to mental illness/depression and anxiety attacks and it takes me time to process things that is stressful and overwhelming.
what do i do, where do i turn? who will take my case. what about my rights as a u.s. citizen and mom? that was just some of things done to me.

Isis1

Unfortunately, we do not do referrals on the forum. But if you look to the right of your screen, there is a box "find an attorney" for you to search for an attorney in your area.

ecmst12

This would not be a case anyone would take on contingency - a monetary judgement is not what you seek.

Hot Topic

I doubt you will find a lawyer willing to take your case. If you're disabled due to mental illness/depression and anxiety, plus believe people are out to get you, you should not have a child dependent on you.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">