• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

kids

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

poiduke

What is the name of your state?IL
this question is for a friend.
she has a 19 year old son who is in high school full time.she and the boy live with her partner in their house.partner is wanting the boy out.why? because he the bf thinks that he should be out of school and living on his own.they had quite a brew ha ha last night and the bf told my friend that he is calling a "peace officer" this afternoon and will have them remove the boy from the home.i told her that i don't think he can do this.so legally take this kind of action?i do not want to give her bad advice.
thanks duke

Wolflmg

poiduke said:
What is the name of your state?IL
this question is for a friend.
she has a 19 year old son who is in high school full time.she and the boy live with her partner in their house.partner is wanting the boy out.why? because he the bf thinks that he should be out of school and living on his own.they had quite a brew ha ha last night and the bf told my friend that he is calling a "peace officer" this afternoon and will have them remove the boy from the home.i told her that i don't think he can do this.so legally take this kind of action?i do not want to give her bad advice.
thanks duke
It seems to me your friends mom's partner, has no right to remove your friend. Only his mother should have any say about him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">