• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

kudos to anteater

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TrustUser

this is a new year, so i wanted to especially thank anteater for his support. he graciously helps a lot of people

not only does he respond to so many posts, but does so in a helpful manner, without any arrogance.

anteater

Aw shucks... I take back any of those nasty things that I've said about you guys. :D

Now... What about that raise?

Antigone*

Aw shucks... I take back any of those nasty things that I've said about you guys. :D

Now... What about that raise?
There are three posters on this forum who are oh so kind and patient. Ant, quincy and Carl.

We got a little snark out of Carl the other day. One down - two to go :D

Proserpina

There are three posters on this forum who are oh so kind and patient. Ant, quincy and Carl.

We got a little snark out of Carl the other day. One down - two to go :D
I have often, in much quieter moments, pondered the zen-like patience of ant, quincy and Carl.

I sit and read their posts which are - invariably (well...ok, invariably until Carl's recent vacation at Snarkville) - patient, nonjudgmental and incredibly helpful. I aspire to that, myself. I really do!

Then I feel bad about myself and have to have another glass of wine.

And then, I feel bad about having to have another glass of wine, so I have another.

And then I eat too much chocolate.

So, to summarise, The Transcendentally Terrific Trio cause me to eat too much chocolate and drink too much merlot.

Jes' sayin' like.

:p:D;)

(seriously - reading your posts, guys, is an absolute pleasure. I learn so much from y'all!)

Antigone*

I have often, in much quieter moments, pondered the zen-like patience of ant, quincy and Carl.

I sit and read their posts which are - invariably (well...ok, invariably until Carl's recent vacation at Snarkville) - patient, nonjudgmental and incredibly helpful. I aspire to that, myself. I really do!

And then, I feel bad about having to have another glass of wine, so I have another.

So, to summarise, The Transcendentally Terrific Trio cause me to eat too much chocolate and drink too much merlot.

Jes' sayin' like.

(seriously - reading your posts, guys, is an absolute pleasure. I learn so much from y'all!)
Oh God, can you see the total chaos if the transcendental trio went toe to toe with the wonder triplets :eek:

BlondiePB

Jes' sayin' like.

Please pass the wine & chocolate. :D

Proserpina

Make that one to go. You must have missed the rare snarks by ant.
You know, at this point I'm wondering exactly what constitutes a "snark".

Maybe there are levels of snarkness? Is there a "pre-snark" state?

Can one have too much snark? (a state of hypersnarkism, I believe)...and if one is lacking of snark, would one suffer from hyposnarkism?

And - oh I wish I hadn't thought of this, because frankly it frightens me - what if one's snark was forcibly removed?!?!?!

A snarkectomy?!

BlondiePB

You know, at this point I'm wondering exactly what constitutes a "snark".
Maybe there are levels of snarkness?
Yes, there are levels.
Is there a "pre-snark" state?
Yep, that's when you see a question not needing to be asked if one has some common sense and answer it correctly anyway after winning the battle with yourself over not replying, "what the heck are you thinking?"

Can one have too much snark? (a state of hypersnarkism, I believe)
Yes, that's when no one wants your company anymore or talks with you on the phone anymore.
...and if one is lacking of snark, would one suffer from hyposnarkism?
Yes, then you become a doormat.
And - oh I wish I hadn't thought of this, because frankly it frightens me - what if one's snark was forcibly removed?!?!?! A snarkectomy?
Since I now have snarkitis, please remove some of it. :D

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">