• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lady ran a red and T-bone The Car. Try to run off. Some Good People Got Here Plate Number

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Accident Atlanta, Ga, MY state is SC.

At a four way stop light. My light turns green and a lady ran the red light and hit one car to my left and totaled my car. (T-Bone). She got a ticket and was at fault.

The Lady come to fine out doesn’t have insurance. The officer said she did. He check three times and it say she does. We call the her insurance company and said she didn’t have insurance since 2016. The officer said to I guess the Ga system is not up to date.

The lady doesn’t have insurance. Accident was 6/2/18
We have USSA
100,00/300,00/100,000
Uniursed 50,000
3.From the wreck I was taken to the hospital by ambulance
c-scan,X-rays, medicine all were done. We got the bill from the Hospital $21,789
PT 1,200
MRI 1,300 for my knee. Torn MCL and ACL $25,000
Missed 10 days of work

The insurance company call and would like to settle.

What is a fair settlement?

Do I need to let a lawyer handle this mess?

LdiJ

At a four way stop light. My light turns green and a lady ran the red light and hit one car to my left and totaled my car. (T-Bone). She got a ticket and was at fault.

The Lady come to fine out doesn’t have insurance. The officer said she did. He check three times and it say she does. We call the her insurance company and said she didn’t have insurance since 2016. The officer said to I guess the Ga system is not up to date.

We have USSA
100,00/300,00/100,000
Uniursed 50,000
c-scan,X-rays, medicine all were done. We got the bill from the Hospital $21,789
PT 1,200
Missed 10 days of work

A settlement from your own insurance company? Did they cover the damage to your car? Have they paid your medical bills so far? Please realize that if you push them for more than your actual costs, they will likely cancel your insurance once the settlement goes through. If they do not, they are going to raise your rates enormously.

Also, do you know what the uninsured 50k coverage covers?

FlyingRon

There are two facets to the uninsured motorists coverage (I'm guessing you're talking about USAA). There are separate limits for the bodily injury and for the property damage. There may be other coverages. It varies very much by state and I am unfamiliar with South Carolina coverage.
Your uninsured coverage isn't likely to cover your missed work or anything other than your actual consequential medical bills (and only for what they deem as necessary services).

Unfortunately, USAA got big for their britches and is litigious even against their own customers.

Just Blue

We have USSA
100,00/300,00/100,000
Uniursed 50,000
PT 1,200
Missed 10 days of work

Why did you start another thread regarding this same situation? Px Hx.

A settlement from your own insurance company? Did they cover the damage to your car? Have they paid your medical bills so far? Please realize that if you push them for more than your actual costs, they will likely cancel your insurance once the settlement goes through. If they do not, they are going to raise your rates enormously.

I just look my Policy Up
Uninsured Motorist 100,00/300,00 per person/per accident
Uninsured nMotrists Property Damage 50,000 per accidentI
Uninsured Motorists Bodily Injury 100,00/300,000

There are two facets to the uninsured motorists coverage (I'm guessing you're talking about USAA). There are separate limits for the bodily injury and for the property damage. There may be other coverages. It varies very much by state and I am unfamiliar with South Carolina coverage.
Your uninsured coverage isn't likely to cover your missed work or anything other than your actual consequential medical bills (and only for what they deem as necessary services).

Unfortunately, USAA got big for their britches and is litigious even against their own customers.
I just look my Policy Up

They paid for my car

Here is my cover
I just look my Policy Up

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Why did you start another thread regarding this same situation? Px Hx.
Sounds like a different accident. The other was a rear end, this was a T-bone, although I don't know why he says the other party tried to run off. That doesn't seem likely since she was on scene when the police arrived and was ticketed.

Sounds like this guy is trouble - don't ever ride in a car with him.

Sounds like a different accident. The other was a rear end, this was a T-bone, although I don't know why he says the other party tried to run off. That doesn't seem likely since she was on scene when the police arrived and was ticketed.

Sounds like this guy is trouble - don't ever ride in a car with him.
The lady did hit and run. A very nice couple saw the accident and followed her which she trying to hide in a housing development.
The police came to the sence/accident. The lady didn’t stop and was hiding. After the couple came back to the accident told a police officer were she was hiding. According to the policeman two weeks later the system said she had insurance and after the policeman check for the fourth time the system still said she had insurance. I called her insurance company they said she hasn’t had insurance since 2016. My insurance USAA and Blue Cross is paying for most of the bills right now. It’s been a long two months.

Just Blue

The lady did hit and run. A very nice couple saw the accident and followed her which she trying to hide in a housing development.
The police came to the sence/accident. The lady didn’t stop and was hiding. After the couple came back to the accident told a police officer were she was hiding. According to the policeman two weeks later the system said she had insurance and after the policeman check for the fourth time the system still said she had insurance. I called her insurance company they said she hasn’t had insurance since 2016. My insurance USAA and Blue Cross is paying for most of the bills right now. It’s been a long two months.
You might want to go on Amazon and see if they sell anything that can get rid of the black cloud that seems to be following you around...:(

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
By the way, "DavidCane" I see I've received a private message from you. I don't look at those and just delete them. If you have anything to ask or say to me you can do so here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">