• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ladyinred-schedule G- Unexecutory Contracts and Unexpired Leases

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?NH
Regarding the landlord being notified, on Schedule G where you list your leases there is a part that says -- Note: A party listed on this schedule WILL NOT recieve notice of the filing of this case UNLESS the party is scheduled in the schedule of creditors. Does this mean that my landlord will not know about my bankruptcy? I saw nothing that said i HAD to list my landlord on my list of creditors...

kopes

Talk to your lawyer

My landlord was listed, even though I did not list him as a creditor. However, I just got off the phone with my lawyer to ask about this, and he said it is court policy to add sherriff, dept. of revenue, and landlord (or lease holder). Your court's policy may be different, I'm in MN.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">