• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

land clearing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hexeliebe

Go see an attorney. Because you will not believe anything and will only serve to keep the idiots here longer.

Just remember, anyone you hire you are responsible for.

K

kharvel

tishfox said:
So regardless of who did what some of you think that I am liable. If I would have hired a contractor to work on my property and in that contractor damages the neighbor’s property then I, not the contractor, is responsible for the damage? By this logic I would then be responsible for a contractor who damages any property near my home since I hired him or they had at one time done work for me? These people had finished our pasture and took it upon themselves to clear land that was not ours, without our knowledge, I just don't see how we are responsible.
tishfox, please answer the following questions:

1) Did any eyewitness (other than your spouse) see you hire a contractor or let the contractor enter your premises?

2) Did you have any paper trial linking you with the contractor?

3) Is there any way to link the contractor to you?

If you answered NO to all of the above questions then you can deny that you even knew the contractor. Since there is nothing linking you to the contractor, then you can consider yourself a victim and act accordingly.

By the way, postings to this forum does NOT count because you are anonymous here. Thanks.

H

hexeliebe

Tish, please answer the following questions:

Are you ready to dole out $1,000s of dollars in legal fess taking khravl's advice?

Are you a liar?

Do you want to be embroiled in a legal battle you will likely lose?

Are you going to speak with a local attorney?

Do you make a habit of committing crimes?

If you answered yes to ANY of the above, then please, take this idiot's advice. Because you deserve what will happen to you if you do.

HomeGuru

kharvel said:
tishfox, please answer the following questions:

1) Did any eyewitness (other than your spouse) see you hire a contractor or let the contractor enter your premises?

**A: not relevant.

2) Did you have any paper trial linking you with the contractor?

**A: what is a paper trial? Ususally all trails have papers, be it complaints, briefs, orders etc.

3) Is there any way to link the contractor to you?

**A: good grief, the writer already stated that there is a clear link.

If you answered NO to all of the above questions then you can deny that you even knew the contractor. Since there is nothing linking you to the contractor, then you can consider yourself a victim and act accordingly.

**A: contributors on this website do not provide advice such as yours. You do not deserve to be posting your idiot responses inclcuding advising a writer to out and out lie.

By the way, postings to this forum does NOT count because you are anonymous here. Thanks.

**A: it does count indeed. It will not count for you when we feel ready and compelled to kick you off.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">