• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Land renters rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

schade

Recentally moved home after a divorce,Bought a doublewide with my settlement. My brother owns the land that I was setting the doublewide on. He agreed to allow me 2 years land rent in exchange for my expense in installing the water lines and the septic system. After less than 4 mo. I put the doublewide up for sale due to a moving out of state. He informed me that the doublewide would have to be moved immediately after being sold. The cost of installing the two systems was well over $2000.00. He refuses to pay the difference on the remander of the 2 years rent or allow me to remove the systems for possible sale to recoup some of my expenses. As he was family all of this is verbal but I due retain receipts for all expenses incurred by myself. What is my legal choices in this matter?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">