• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Landlord refuses to sign lease agreement; has been taking rent under the table...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gail in Georgia

" It is what I do for a living and you should be glad I am interested in proactively seeking knowledge because it may be you sitting in my unit presenting signs of hypovolemic shock in the postop after your colonoscopy due to a bad reaction to the anesthesia."

I suspect I know FAR more about colonoscopies than you'll ever think you know.

In addition to far more about landlord laws.

And thanks for being a coward and closing your thread when you couldn't "win".

Gail

HomeGuru

" It is what I do for a living and you should be glad I am interested in proactively seeking knowledge because it may be you sitting in my unit presenting signs of hypovolemic shock in the postop after your colonoscopy due to a bad reaction to the anesthesia."

I suspect I know FAR more about colonoscopies than you'll ever think you know.

In addition to far more about landlord laws.

And thanks for being a coward and closing your thread when you couldn't "win".

Gail
**A: did I miss something?

Proserpina

Erm..I think OP also got his "shocks" confused.

Anaphylactic shock would result from a bad reaction to the anesthesia...not hypovolemic.

Jes' sayin'.

And seriously, don't we use twilight sedation these days?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">