• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lars, would you look at this? Since the 27th of March, I've had no replies. Thanks!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

Elizabeth Hand

Lars, I had previously posted a question on March 27th, would you mind please looking at my question and replying??? If you cant help it would be nice just to have a reply saying you cant help.I've checked everyday for a response. Some of the people responding are a little less than,well lets say professional.And certainly not compassionate, while I realize thats not a required trait in lawyers, my father is an atty. and I cant ever imagine him, or any of the judges or other attys. I know responding like what I have seen here. You at least seem knowledgeable, and polite. Please see if you can help me, if you need to ask me any other questions, please do so. Thankyou in advance!!! Elizabeth.

L

lars coltrane

I took at look back. Sorry, but I do not know the area of law. Wish I could help, but I cannot.

E

Elizabeth Hand

Thank you Lars for responding,and so quickly at that. I realize my question is a little tricky. Do you have any ideas on where I could go to find out more answers to my particular problem?? It's kind of a bad situation..... But not insurmountable!!! Thanks for looking at it anyway!!! Have a great day...Elizabeth.

L

lars coltrane

It seems that your question is a labor/employment question or an insurance coverage question.

You might try calling up an insurance agent to see if they know the rules; you might also try asking the human resources contact at Walmart (even ask to call a regional person who knows about coverage)

Another source for information is finding out if there is a local bar association and asking for a referral.

good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">