• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

siul

i was arrested a couple of days ago for dui.
heres what happened when they the cops pulled me over they arrested me and searched me and found nothing then they took me down to the police station and searched me again emptying out my pockets and found nothing they searche d me about three times and found nothing and searched me one more time before taking me to the county jail and found nothing but when i got down to the county jail they supposevly found a bagy with dope which was not there when i left the police station or else they would taken it away over there is this messed up or what just for knowing my rights they treating like this . thank you for your time iwould apreciate comment about my case if i could do something about this in court but who are they going to belive.

[email protected]

T

Tracey

You need a defense attorney to argue that the drugs were planted. If you're in LA, the jury might just believe you. It depends on whether the cops should have found the baggy earlier or whether it could easily have been missed during the prior searches. Also, demand a fingerprint analysis on the baggy.

------------------
This is not legal advice and you are not my client. Double check everything with your own attorney and your state's laws. [email protected] - please include some facts so I know who you are!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">