• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lawsuit against washington department of social and health services ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bobmetz9

i want a sue dshs , king county washington because i'm trying to get medicaid , they are not applying my medical bills (spend down), to get my $1,850/mo ss income lower, so i can qualify for medicaid, they seem to be saying medicare has not paid their part yet on the medical bills, but medicare has paid it's part on the medical bills; thanks

Just Blue

i want a sue dshs , king county washington because i'm trying to get medicaid , they are not applying my medical bills (spend down), to get my $1,850/mo ss income lower, so i can qualify for medicaid, they seem to be saying medicare has not paid their part yet on the medical bills, but medicare has paid it's part on the medical bills; thanks XXX XXX XXXX
Your post has been reported due to i.d.ing info...please don't put your phone # in your post or profile or you will get bombarded with crank calls for the next 15 years.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">