• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lawsuit or not!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

annnc

Hi, im from cleveland, ohio and recently i went to the emergency room because i wasnt feeling well........the doctor asked me questions about my symptoms and thought i may be pregnant....he decided to give me a urine and blood pregnancy test........after the urine test came back because of other problems i had he gave me a cat scan and x-rays because a board fell on my shoulder and my shoulder was hurting and i was having headaches......after all my test were done he said all my test came back negative and i was ok.........i went to the doctor today and she gave me some more tests and concluded that indeed i was pregnant..........i ant to know if theres anything legally i can do about the hospital giving me x-rays and cat scans while i was pregnant and will this affect my unborn child! Please help!!

ALawyer

First, stop worrying.

Tens of thousands of pregnant women have had healthy babies after MUCH more than you did. See another doctor and get an opinion first as to the danger, if any, you faced.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">