• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

leases

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Can anyone tell me my wife and I went to a Kia dealership and made a 2000 dollar down payment to lease a new Kia so why is the leasing agent asking for 2 months payment.

quincy

Can anyone tell me my wife and I went to a Kia dealership and made a 2000 dollar down payment to lease a new Kia so why is the leasing agent asking for 2 months payment.
From your posting history, you indicate you live in Arizona. Is this still true?

You should ask the leasing agent why the insistence on two months advance payment on the lease.

It could have something to do with your recent car accident or the loss of your CDL due to your fairly recent eye surgery - but those are just guesses on my part.

The leasing agent should be able to tell you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">