• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Left turn accident and other car speeding

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bruinator

there were no cars between cars 1 and 2. I am not saying i wasnt partially at fault, i think it was more 50 to 50 between us. To answer your question car 2 was coming from north going to south.

FlyingRon

Well, you can go ahead and blow the filing fee on the appeal. I'm not seeing a whole lot of chance you're going to get that one percent. Had you yielded there wouldn't have been an accident.

Bruinator

Well, you can go ahead and blow the filing fee on the appeal. I'm not seeing a whole lot of chance you're going to get that one percent. Had you yielded there wouldn't have been an accident.
Do any of you agree with Ron or do you think otherwise? TIA

LdiJ

Do any of you agree with Ron or do you think otherwise? TIA
I agree completely with Ron. You were not clear to turn, there was somebody coming and you just didn't see them. They tried to swerve to get out of your way.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">