• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



I am a Panamenian citizen. I worked for the
Federal Government (U.S. Army South in Panama) for 19 years.
I was criminally accused by a CID investigator representing the U.S. Government for defrauding the U.S. Government. I was taken to jail were I spent
4 days until a judge decided. I was working
until the decision. The decision of the judge was that I was not guilty. But indeed
they (Civilian Personnel Office and U.S. Army
South) fired me. I appealed but nothing.
Now, I want to know if I can file a civil suit or something so I can live. I lost my
job and my home, even my kids suffered and my wife, my whole family because of this action. What I can do because my moral and
my family´s moral is very bad.
Pls. give me an advice.


Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential