• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal paper

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.



Would this paper be legal

I live in florida and awhile ago we got in debt and I forged my husbands name on a check that was from an account that only he had his name on. But I put the money back into his account I was basically just trading checks anyways I know I was wrong. But the onl way my husband told me he would stay with me and not press charges was to sign a paper stating that he could have legal custody of the children if we were to seperate. I signed it because I didn't want children to ever be raised by only one parent and I was so upset. But the paper was only notarized and it was by his friend. Our relationship isn't going well and I was wondering if that paper would stand up in court if I decided to leave. Please help if anyone knows about this.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential