• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Let the games begin (again)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mass_Shyster

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MA

Here we go again.

Sons were driving my car when someone pulled out of a driveway. Minor injuries. Airbags deployed. Both cars totaled.

Looking forward to the lowballing from her insurance company. At least this time my car was towed and is building storage charges, so any delays on their part will cost them.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MA

Here we go again.

Sons were driving my car when someone pulled out of a driveway. Minor injuries. Airbags deployed. Both cars totaled.

Looking forward to the lowballing from her insurance company. At least this time my car was towed and is building storage charges, so any delays on their part will cost them.
Blegh. But no one was SERIOUSLY hurt which is good. (Trying to find that silver lining.):eek::(

Mass_Shyster

Blegh. But no one was SERIOUSLY hurt which is good. (Trying to find that silver lining.):eek::(
There's plenty of silver lining....

That was actually an extra car. When the mini-van was totaled a few years back, I replaced it with a small car, thinking that the kids were grown and I didn't need a mini van any more. Pretty soon I missed the convenience, so bought another minivan a year ago. As the fifth car on a 4 driver household, the insurance was next to nothing ($250/year). I should have dumped it when I bought the mini-van, but it was nice to have if we were all heading in different directions. The Jeep is my toy, so that isn't an every day driver.

It also needed tires, brakes, and an exhaust. This stuff generally happens AFTER I spend the money fixing everything.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">