• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Letter of support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Savanah

Washington,, I got in trouble in Montana,, I am facing 3 years in prison,, I have a list of mental health issues,, I need a letter from my case manager/psychiatrist stating that ibeing locked up is only going to make things worse,, i have support and mental health care here where i live, i havent been in trouble in 17 years,, Montana goes back 20 years,, My case manager said legally they cannot write a letter like that , Does anyone know why??

Last edited:

FlyingRon

OK, now that we have that out of the way. Letter of support for what? If you are charged with DUI, especially one at a distance from where you reside, you'd best consult an attorney in the jurisdiction you're facing charges.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">