• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

liabilities after bankruptcy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Rainaraines said:
You can hide behind an alias all you want, but someone can always find out who you really are. Isn't that right, IAAL? So, aliases can only hide you for so long.

My response:

Well, actually, no. I've been here for 4.5 years, and real savvy people have tried to find out my name, but have always failed. You see, I'm not stupid enough to use the Internet to post personal identification information.

I don't need any more clients, and I'm not trolling around the Internet, like some people who use their real name, for just that purpose. My client base, and the referrals therefrom, are plenty - - believe me! You see, it took a few years, but now my law firm is self-sufficient, and being the Senior Partner, I let other people do the work, and basically, all I do is rake in the money and spend my time on FreeAdvice - - and a couple of times a week, I chase my secretary, Gretchen, around my desk!

After more than 20 years in the "business", I now lead a charmed life.

IAAL

smorr

IAAL is right - this site keeps you quite clear of those that would love to get your real name. Now the attorney who chose to use his real name is playing with fire and his having been an attorney a little longer than IAAL (see I've already found that out too) A word to the wise...use an alias.

Last edited by a moderator:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">