• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Libel case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Can I find an attorney who works on a percentage for a libel case?

I was accused in writing of being convicted on a drug charge that I was never convicted of.

What should I do? I have no money for an attorney, low income:confused:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?


Senior Member
2 things.

1. You would likely get the answer you want if you were to post in the libel, slander and defamation forum. Your question has nothing to do with civil right or discrimation laws.

2. When you do post in the correct category, please state you damages. If you suffered no damages, you have nothing to sue over.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential