• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

License Suspended, Get it back?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mfelt

I have a suspended license in the state of Michigan for a DUI conviction in 2004, does anyone know of any states that I could receive a valid drivers license? I know that Michigan is not part of the Interstate Compact, but not real sure if that make s a difference.

seniorjudge

I have a suspended license in the state of Michigan for a DUI conviction in 2004, does anyone know of any states that I could receive a valid drivers license? I know that Michigan is not part of the Interstate Compact, but not real sure if that make s a difference.
US law only.

FlyingRon

Presumably Michigan...but to answer the question. No, nobody is going to deal with you unless yo get reinstated there first.

How long did they suspend it for?
Did you have a Michigan license? or a license from another State at the time?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">