• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lien on inheritance in Probate.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mqqnsing

What is the name of your state?Missouri
I was wondering do I need an attorney to place a lien on an inheritance in Probate.

BelizeBreeze

mqqnsing said:
What is the name of your state?Missouri
I was wondering do I need an attorney to place a lien on an inheritance in Probate.
How many times are you going to post the same situation?

mqqnsing

No Money

I need to handle this on my own because I can't afford an attorney.
I am trying to get some direction on how to handle this.

mkawahara

mqqnsing said:
I need to handle this on my own because I can't afford an attorney.
I am trying to get some direction on how to handle this.
If you are broke, just search for an attorney who will defer his/her fees until the probate closes. If your share is sufficient to cover fees and leave you with something, there are attorneys who will take their fee when you are done.

Stop fussing over a "lein" on your inheritance. A lein (if it's even possible to do that kind of thing) will not put money in your pocket. An attorney can. Besides, if you have a right to inherit that's all you need to go on.

Many attorneys will have a first consultation with you for free. Take them up on it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">