• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.


Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Not open for further replies.


What is the name of your state? Florida. My husband was convicted of a felony based on a lie, his public defender didn't want him to have a jury trial. He has been having a hard time getting a job for the last 2 years because of his conviction. He has been offered a job in New York but his probation officer won't let him go. Can we go back to court after 11 years and bring out the truth of the case in order to get it expunged?

Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential