• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

LIfe Ins. Beneficiaries Fraudulent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

beat goes on

divorced last year. P.S.A. allows for me to request confirmation of beneficiary annually. Dealt with parent company of husbands employer previously All Ok. This year Head of Human Resources of husbands employer said I had ot deal with Florida Office. All records suppossedly kept in Florida Did so but was not happy becaue of problems with them in the past. They sent copies of beneficiary designation form. I decided to check and the Insurance company told me they have nto been insured by them since 1997.
I sent a nasty reply asking why. Wnted to know if this was done deliberately ( which I believe is the case), incompetence or husband harassing his employes.

Receoved a letter form attorney for the company. told me to cease and desist. to have my attorney contact them. they said info sent to me in NOv. This is true but they were fraudulent documents.

Help. What can I do? Is there an organization in florida to report the company to. I believe I have a harrassment case due to other things they have done regarding COBRA and alimony/child support. Would this be a crimihnal case and if so are there attorneys who work on contingency basis.

this si not so much about money but principle. I would like to see him and his employees do community service at the child abuse center and battered womens shelter.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated And the beat goes on.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">