• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Life ins on new car purchase

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mudhollow

What is the name of your state? NC. We purchased a new car 8/2003, also purchased the life insurance that will pay off the car if something should happen to us. My husband recently passed in November. I recieved all the paperwork from the insurance company to fill out....they are asking alot of medical questions...does the Hppia law not include insurance companies. My husband had Glioblastoma, diagnosed in 2002. We never answered any questions on the original form, only signed....I figure with all those questions from me, doctors and everyone else they will not pay due to pre existing condition. I can't decide whether to fill out the info or not....help.... :confused:

carpurchase

here in europe...

EUROPEAN UNION

well... law cant work for past, but in this case... my opinion (im doctor) is that they are right. If disease was diagonsed before...

car purchase

JETX

mudhollow said:
We purchased a new car 8/2003, also purchased the life insurance that will pay off the car if something should happen to us.
My husband had Glioblastoma, diagnosed in 2002. We never answered any questions on the original form, only signed
Based on the above, I would just about bet the horse that your claim will be denied due to your failure to complete the forms as required.... and the fact that the illness was pre-existing.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">