• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

life insurance and speeding ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

benji123

I posted wrong place anyway need help filling out my life insurance application ,they want to know how many moving violations and to explain well I know I have 1 speedin ticket and 2 others but I cant remember what they were for something not serious I know that it was like 3-4 years ago.So what should I put and is there anyway I can just find out myself (1 happened in a differant state)

Pennsylvania.

Betty

Hi there. Just put down on your ins. application the # of tickets you have had & the approximate dates (ie 3-4 yrs ago). If the underwriter feels it is necessary, they will request a MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) to verify # of tickets, reason for tickets & dates. MVRs usually give info for past 3-7 yrs. depending on state. Betty
editing to tell you to also furnish your driver's lic. # to ins. co. though there is probably a place on the app. where they ask for it. Betty

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">