• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Life Insurance Co. keeps money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Granny73

What is the name of your state? Ohio My daughter and I both sent money o Globe Life Insurance to get a policy on my son's life. They have had the money for months and will not issue a policy, send back the money, or give us any reason for keeping our Money. it was only $1.00 which is all they required to start a policy, but I am angry that they will not even respond to a letter and tell us why they won't issue the policy or why they won't return our money. What can i do to resolve this issue with them? Thank you.

Mrs. maxine Reid'\
120 E. osborne St.
Bethel, Ohio 45106
Phone : 513-734-3950
E-Mail [email protected]

ALawyer

This is a buck, for Gosh sakes. Write to your State Insurance Department. I'm sorry but is it worth a 37 cent stamp?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">