• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Life Insurance Coversation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nanoman

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I thought I wrote this question but then when I looked for it, i didn't see it. So i will try again
Florida
Years ago i bought a term life insurance policy which went on wavier of premium, it;s been that way for about 23 years now.
I have asked a question of the insurance company that they haven't answered, for whatever reason, I don't know.
Basiclly the policy will convert at age 70 to a fully paid up whole life policy. I have asked what does this mean in regards to the values. i have other whole life policies that show the paid up addition values at age 70 and asked the company maybe 20 times and finall the agent they gave me. The gent wrote me a letter telling me the policy will convert to a fully paid up whole life policy and will be backdated to either the issue date or the date of the onset of disability. I sure would like to get this in a confimration letter from the company. Because even though it is a term policy the option for dividends even though they clearlt state they expect none is to puchase paid up additional insurance. if this were to happen it would multiply the face value policy by 4. So! Does the letter I got fro mthe agent mean anything? Do I just wait and see? Shouldn;t the company be obligated to tell me what goin gto happen? Are they goning to send a hit man when i'm 69? LOL - ChucklesWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">