• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

life insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ACS

texas

I have been approved for a 20 yr (cash value) life insurance plan,
I have passed all the physical tests and all the paperwork filled out; I haven't signed anything yet.

Because of concerns with my agent at this time, I think I will talk with another life insurance co.

My question is: if I go with another company, can I have all the test results sent to the new company or will I have to do everyting all over again?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
The chances are very good that you will have to do everything over again.

Dandy Don

Check with your local physician to find out how you can get access to your medical records--if the test results are mentioned there, then accessing them may be cheaper than having a new set of tests done, or contact the places where you had the tests done and inquire with them what can be done.

K

knotcops

What problem are you having with the agent? It may be easier to resolve the problem than dealing with obtaining your records. You may want to consult the agents manager to help out.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">