• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

life insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

Darrell Griffin

Re: Post fron 1-09-2001
Short summary: My daughter passed away in June,2000. I am named as beneficiary on her signed form. After her recent marriage she had filled out a form to name her husband as beneficiary. However she never signed it. The insurance company has talked to both her husband and myself. They asked me (and her husband) if we could "work it out between us". I have called them on several occasions. In early November they said it was in their legal department and would have a decision by the end of November. Since that time I've called several times only to get voice mail on the extension number. I've repeatedly left messages at that extension since January 16, 2001 and not one has been returned. So what's my next step? Please help as this problem makes it very difficult to affect the closure I need.
All the moral questions suggested by Alawyer have reinforced my verve and intensity. Oregon

ALawyer

It is time to put it in writing and demand that payment be made. A letter from a lawyer, addressed to the company's ceo and general counsel, could also work.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">