• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lifeinsurance and suicide

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kaa

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Germany

I have one little question concerning life insurane and suicide. I just read Arthur Miller's "Death of a salesman" and I wondered if you get the money when your husband committed suicide. I guess there would be many suicides the. But maybe the law is different than in Germany. I would like to have a quick answer. (I need the answer for school :) )
katarina

BelizeBreeze

The law has nothing to do with your question. It is found in the insurance policy. And it's the same as in Germany.

Jetzt, sagen Sie Uns, in Welchem Schuljahr sind Sie?

HomeGuru

Kaa said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Germany

I have one little question concerning life insurane and suicide. I just read Arthur Miller's "Death of a salesman" and I wondered if you get the money when your husband committed suicide. I guess there would be many suicides the. But maybe the law is different than in Germany. I would like to have a quick answer. (I need the answer for school :) )
katarina

**A: since when did Germany become a state of the US?

BelizeBreeze

HomeGuru said:
**A: since when did Germany become a state of the US?
I know, but hey, it's old home week. :D

I miss the old town square in Wasserburg and the lights of Christmas in Oberauerdorf.

Hell, I even miss the traffic on Kurfustendamm or Prinz Regenten Circle.:D

ALawyer

In the US if the suicide occurs after the policy has been in force 2 years, the beneficiary collects in the event of a suicide, but generally does not collect if it occurs within 2 years.

In some states the beneficiary collects even if the suicide occurs within 2 years in the person insured was insane at the time of his or her suicide.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">