• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

limitation act ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dan74uk

leeds united kingdom
if a act caused me mental illness that i have had for 9 years meaning i lost my business .does it fall outside the limitations act or due to the issues caused can it be extended .

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Sorry - this forum is for US law matters only.

ETA: In general, a specific act doesn't cause mental illness. It may exacerbate an already existing illness, but it's not the cause.

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
leeds united kingdom
if a act caused me mental illness that i have had for 9 years meaning i lost my business .does it fall outside the limitations act or due to the issues caused can it be extended .
You are in the U.K. and this forum focuses on law in the U.S. So I'm afraid we cannot help you here. You'll need to find a site that handles U.K. law.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">