• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Living Trust with an Inmate as beneficiary

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Junior Member
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Georgia
I want to leave my brother who is a georgia inmate my house and life insurance money in case i die before he gets out. can i do this and if so, how?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential