• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Living trust

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tdcorona09

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana

Upon recent issues I have been going through with my mother it has prompted me to review my own insurance policies etc. Upon my death, I need to know the best way to go about leaving life insurance to minor children through a trust. Looking for the fastest way to draw up a trust and not pay an arm and a leg.

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana

Upon recent issues I have been going through with my mother it has prompted me to review my own insurance policies etc. Upon my death, I need to know the best way to go about leaving life insurance to minor children through a trust. Looking for the fastest way to draw up a trust and not pay an arm and a leg.
You get what you pay for. As a beneficiary of one of those, I can tell you the "trust" was barely worth the low-rent attorney my benefactor used to create it. Hire an estate attorney, but think of and write down all of your questions and concerns first. It's a subject worth considering carefully, with long-lasting reach.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">